Student Visa

If you are planning to study in Australia then you must apply for a student visa which allows you to stay in Australia for Up to 5 years for the full-time study at an education institution in Australia, in line with your enrolment. Applicant for student visa can include your family (partner or child) in the visa application. Processing times for a student visa can vary based on the sector which you are apply for. Student visa 500 allows you to work up to 20 hours per week and 400 hours fortnightly during your colleges/ university sessions.

What do you need to apply for student Visa 500

Let Us Help You with Acquiring a Skilled Nominated Visa

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using Lorem Ipsum is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using ‘Content here, content here’,

Frequently Asked Questions

If you want to continue studying in Australia, you must apply for a new student visa before your current visa expires, to speaks to find the best visa option for you please book your appointment with our migration agent.
Yes, you can travel outside of Australia and return multiple times as you want.
Yes, but you must maintain OSHC of all the application and school enrolment of your child who is 6 and above.
GTE requirement serves as a reliability measure that the application for a student visa is true for study purpose rather than temporary stay.